Monday 5 November 2012

Another Award!


I am again delighted and honoured to have been nominated for this by Kristine at Pink and Polished

As a condition of the award I have to share 7 random facts about myself, so here goes.

I'm an ebay fiend. I could spend all day searching on there!

I totally love Tim Burton films

I don't really fit in to a "type" of personality, mostly because the stuff I love is all so very different

Although I'm not particularly great at it, I love to draw

 I'm currently working on my dissertation, which is about Batman, which makes me the coolest/geekiest person ever (maybe)

I love my boyfriend more than I could ever explain

I really want to have my own house so I can have a room with one wall full of bookcases and the other full of polish storage


As for nominees, I want to share this with all my readers, YOU make me stick around and post which is the best thing in the world. Thank you all


No comments:

Post a Comment