Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy Birthday America

The most interesting modules of my degree are the American ones. I totally love how interesting the history of the States is.
Jumping on the band wagon I present my 4th July mani. After applying base I striped up my nails with tape and used a red nail art pen which I gave a coat of red glitter (doesn't show up too well sadly). Once dry I removed the tape and filled in with white. The blue is Wet n Wild Denim Chrome ( I think I'm addicted!) and the stars I drew with a nail art pen. Not bad for a first attempt. Once dry I topped with a generous coat of Collection 2000 top coat.
So what d'ya think? I think with more practice the lines would be more crisp and defined. I definitely need to work on even spacing!
Happy 4th of July, enjoy and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment