Wednesday 5 September 2012

My first ever award!

I am honored to have been given an award by Patchwork Polish





the rules of the award are as follows:
1) The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves
2) The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver
3) The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
4) These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
5) They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver)

11 Facts about me
I'm a history student
I decided to go to university later in life because I couldn't give up on my dream of being a teacher
I still adore wrestling
I love karaoke
I'm a bit of a playstation addict 
My favourite game is Tomb Raider 
My niece and nephew are the center of my world
My boyfriend is my best friend
I really fancy David Bowie
There is nothing I like more than eating a bowl of cereal and watching cartoons from my childhood (like Care Bears and Rainbow Brite)
Buying handbags is nearly as much of an addiction as buying polish 


The Questions I was asked
when did you start Blogging?
Only in May of this year, I'd been looking at other blogs and thought it was a great way to keep track of what I'm learning

What is your favourite design you have posted? (link please)
I don't really have one, they're all like my babies!

what is on your nail wishlist?
Until recently it was nail art brushes but I finally bit the bullet and bought some. Model's Own Mirrorball polishes look amazing so probably that collection and bundle monster stamping plates

what is your number one nail painting tip?
Base coat. I never used to use it but some colours stain so much my nails were getting ruined, now I use it all the time and my nails are much healthier for it

how often do you paint your nails?
Every other day, sometimes every day depends on what I'm doing

Out of your whole collection, which is your Go To polish for a night out?
Any colour with a shatter top coat

when was the last time your nails were "Naked"
Last week :) 

how many polishes do you own
Around 50 I think

where do you get your nail art inspiration from
Other bloggers, youtube, magazines, fabrics, jewellery,cartoons, heck anything is inspiration

most expensive polish you have ever bought?
I don't really buy expensive polish, but my few OPI's are the most I've spent even though they were ebay bargains

The most recent nail polish you bought? 
OPI's Excuse Moi


Now the rules say I should nominate 11 bloggers, but I nominate ALL my followers so that I can get to know you all a bit more :D 

My 11 Questions to all of you
What made you decide to start a blog?
What one product would you recommend to others?
What is your favourite polish colour?
What is your nail care routine?
Is there a polish you couldn't live without?
Do you buy indie polishes?
How do you store your nail supplies?
Is there a polish that you though would be amazing but turned out to not live up to expectation?
What is your favourite song?
What book would you recommend that I read? (any book)
If you could throw a dinner party for 6 famous people, who would they be? (living or dead)





No comments:

Post a Comment