Tuesday 26 June 2012

Fun with fimo

In my haul from lightinthebox.com I got a bundle of fimo canes. Having only ever used fimo once from a precut wheel I figured it was about time I attempted something.
I seem to have accumulated a few pink polishes which I rarely use and noticed that there were a few different canes that matched.
I used my trusty 2true base coat and decided on a kind of gradient. It would have been better with a sponge. I used Fearne Cotton for Boots pink for the first layer, then bubblegum pink and fluro pink by Elf. Perhaps 2 coats would have been more effective.
I then scatered my fimo, cut by my own fair hand, across my nails with one of each on my thumb, I used top coat so will see how long they stay secure for. I need to work on my cutting because some of the pieces are way too thick but hey practice makes perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment