Saturday 30 June 2012

Leopard spots

Today is supposed to be cinema date day, unfortunately it is lashing down with rain. We're judt going to sit it out and hope it stops this afternoon. To make this morning productive I changed my polish.

I'm nervous about free hand nail art so I'm starting off small. Leopard print mani's are something I've wanted to try for a while and here is my effort.
After a layer of base coat (2true, what else) I used 3 coats of ELF nude. The coats were quite thick to achieve a good coverage. Thin coats show a lot of natural nail which is fine, but not for this mani.

I then used 2true shade 9 for the dots and a black nail art pen for outlining. A layer of Collection 2000 top cost seals it all in.
So what do you think? I'm quite proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment