Monday 11 June 2012

My treasure chest

I'm giving my nails a breather at the moment. I've noticed that they're chipping so after a good clean and a buff and shine I'm just wearing a clear coat. Today's post is photo heavy but it means I get to show off my treasure.
This is the treasure chest. It's a £3.99 clear lided arts and crafts box from Home Bargains.

The Junk - Nail Stickers, Glitter, Pearls, Cuticle Pushers, Paint Brushes, Toe Dividers, Glue, Sequins, Nail Files and Tooth picks. The Green Sequins, Pearls and Glitter were freebies when I got my Nail Art Pens. All the stickers came from ebay.
Top Row L-R ELF Black, Chocolate, Nude, Blush, Champagne, Red Velvet, Fluro Pink, Bubblegum Pink, Teal (I assume Discontinued? It's no longer online) Mint Cream, White 
Bottom Row L-R ELF Metal Madness, Glitter Glam, Twinkle, Golden Goddess, Matte Finisher. Barry M White and Black Crackle, Technic Carnival, Collection 2000 Top Coat
Nail Art Pens - I got these as a job lot from ebay for about £10
Top L-R Neon set from Primark, Beauty UK Gold and Silver Crackle, Fearne Cotton For Boots Silver, Pink
Botom L-R Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Purple Rain, Rimmel Green With Envy, Azure, Stargazer Neon Glitter Orange, Collection 2000 Hot Looks, Red, Pink, Parma Violet, NYC in a New York Minute Water Street Blue, NYC Yellow, Orange


Bargains - Nail Wraps in Gold, Leopard Print and remaining Silver ( I used the silver....I am still not sure about them) They're from Home Bargains and cost something like 69p. My Jewel wheel was about £2 from ebay. Below that is a Fimo wheel of love hearts and stars which I got in town for £1.99, the confetti next to it was £1!!
Dotters are from ebay, the nail files in the pink pouch were a christmas gift. The False nails I bought a while back after having my gles taken off and suffering withdrawal symptoms. These are the last ones I have and it's unlikely I'll use them now I have the tools to do my own patterns.


So that's it. My babies. The only trouble is that it isn't really portable, but hey I don't go too far without some form of polish. What's an outfit without pretty nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment