Friday 3 August 2012

Monarch f(n)ail art

This is another style that I've been putting to one side because it terrified me.

So after a base coat I used 3 coats of Wet n Wild Xplode E74409, an orange polish with a subtle gold shimmer. Once dry I added a coat of  Stargazer polish, it's an orange  polish with gold glitter. The orange is very light so doesn't alter the other polish but adds in the glitter. 
Once dried I diagonally painted a black tip using ELF black. Then I used my black striper to add a curve at the cuticle and the lines to join to the tip. Then I added a curved edge.
Once the black was completely dry I used a dotting tool to add the white spots using ELF white. Then once they were dry I added a topcoat.
Well. It's ok. I think the black is too far up my nail and my lines really need better definition.  BUT I tried and with practice I'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment