Friday 17 August 2012

Smashbox Cardiff Launch day photos

Today I had the privilege of attending the launch of Smashbox Cosmetics in Boots Cardiff. It was absolutely wonderful! The store was very busy when I got there at 2pm for my appointment with the lovely Smashbox Crew rushed off their feet. I took my perch and was treated to a full facial makeover. 

I'll let you in to a little secret readers,I'm 28 and I've never EVER been to a makeup counter to have my colours or makeup done. I've kinda just gone through life trying out different products and finding what works for me.

After my make over I had the opportunity to have photos taken by Steven Khan who has taken  photos of some of my favourite celebs (you can see his work here).  

My favourite product today was Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer. It has made the makeup last a LOT longer than my usual foundation. I love the look and it's definitely something that I'm going to try to recreate at home. You can see my photo after the jump and the list of products used. I didn't pick anything up today but went home with lots of tips and a wishlist as long as my arm!


Smashbox Cosmetics is available from Boots stores, Boots.com and Smashbox.co.uk and the event is on until Sunday in Boots, St Davids Centre 





Photo Finish Hydrating Primer £28
Halo Hydrating Perfection Powder - Fair £39
High Definition Liquid Concealer - Fair  £17
Blush Rush - Paradise £19
Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio - ShutterSpeed (Sand, Vapor and Thunder) £21
Brow Tech Trio - Brunette £17
Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner - Midnight £16
O-Gloss Intuitive Lip Gloss - Pink £16




*While this post is about a PR event, there has been no financial gain, the make over and photos are complementary and available to all

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I'm loving that eyeshadow! Love the smoky look. And can I just say... those earrings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete