Friday 31 August 2012

Nail stickers FAIL

Before I really got into nail art I started buying bits and bobs off ebay. These are possibly the most awful stickers. They came in a strip of 20 and you cut them out and peel off the backing strip. Ugh. They're such a PITA to cut around, I really couldn't get much closer without chopping the bloody thing in half.
 I remember now why I've not used them since the first time! Maybe its just me :/ They were ok for last night though, but didn't last much longer than that (pretty much washed off while I was doing dishes this morning) This is them over Color Club's Antiquated.

See how ugh they are!
In other news, I've signed up to take part in the 3 Nail Challenge hosted by the lovely ladies over at Mateji. It starts on September 1st and will be my first ever challenge! There are lots of other talented bloggers involved too so be sure to check them out. I've got a great idea for the first theme!


No comments:

Post a Comment